[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nexus DVB and H Polarisation

Hi,

I have Problem's with the H Polarization on my Hauppauge Nexus DVB.
all other Feature work very fine also the lirc from the Card... but
when i switch to a Channel with H Polarization i get no Picture.
I have bough me a Sat-finder which shows the voltage and tone signal
and this is fine ... so I have install Win 2000 and the orig. Driver
from Hauppauge on a second Partition and every thing goes fine.
So it is not a Hardware Problem.
The next step was: checking the Voltage with windows driver and with
Linux driver :
Linux DVB Driver V Polarization 13.5 Volt
Linux DVB Driver H Polarization 19.5 Volt

W2k Hauppauge Driver V Polarization 15,8 Volt
W2k Hauppauge Driver H Polarization 22,0 Volt

the i look into the source file's -
but i have only found a switching in the SEC part from volt=0 or =1

now i out of idea and hope anyone can help me

System is running on Suse 7.3 and Driver
siemens_dvb-0.9.4 - lirc 0.6.6 and VDR 1.0.4

--
best regards,
 Christoph

mailto:cjansen@heja.de