[linux-dvb] Re: reading two elementary PIDs (Aud and Vid) at once

Interresting... I'll take a look when I too have time (I'm just now getting
off of other projects and back to playing with the DVB stuff).  It seemed to
solve the problem a few months ago but I could have easily missed something.

Matt