[linux-dvb] crc32 check for section filters working again, hardware accelerationhooks

Hi,

I enabled the crc32 check for section filters in the software
demultiplexer again. So if you have a Nova- or Budget-card you can use
this feature again.

On av7110 based cards we have to think about if we want to check crc32
checksums on the host processor or want to wait until the firmware gets
(eventually) fixed again one day.

The patchset of Florian Schirmer which adds hardware acceleration hooks
for crc32 check and memory transfer has been applied.

For 2.5 kernels I applied a patch from David Woodhouse which uses the
generic crc32 code if available. The fallback code (former dvb_crc32)
has moved to compat.c and will only get compiled in for 2.4 kernels.

Please test and report any problems,

Holger