[linux-dvb] Re: latest cvs

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 01:52:36PM +0000, Tom Playford wrote:
> I have the same problem and same output of grep remap_page_range /usr/src/linux/mm/memory.c as Mario.
>
> I'm using 2.4.19.

> > grep remap_page_range /usr/src/linux/mm/memory.c
> > int remap_page_range(unsigned long from, unsigned long phys_addr, unsigned
> > long size, pgprot_t prot)

Well, I expected that output.  Well, I am confused how this could
happen.

Did you build your kernel on your own?  In that case what ist the
output of the following commands:

nm /usr/src/linux/mm/memory.o | grep remap_page_range

nm /usr/src/linux/mm/mm.o | grep remap_page_range

nm /usr/src/linux/vmlinux | grep remap_page_range

If you used you distributions standard kernel, what distribution do
you use?

Robert

--
Robert Schiele			Tel.: +49-621-181-2517