[linux-dvb] Re: More thoughts on coldboot driver crash

JosceJ,

>>> The problem we have here in Helsinki is that when the freq is supposed
>>> to be say 162000000, in reality it is 161750000. So if you give as the

Have you applied the patch from one of your countrymen, dealing with
the frequency divider? I don't remember who it was though, but maybe someone
else has the name or url?

I use it with my dvb-c here in Stockholm, since I have exactly the same
behavior as you. Maybe there are different flavors of the -c cards
out there. When I use my card under windows (due to the CI firmware
issues under linux) I instantly get a lock on the given frequency
(there could be no zigzag'ing under the windows drivers (i guess!) since
it is so fast to lock.

--

 Micael                            mailto:micael.beronius@telia.com