[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with a DVB-T - Patch included

Hi,

Am Freitag, 3. Januar 2003 04:56 schrieb Ragnar Sundblad:

> I have now got the Alps TDLB7 datasheet and have patched the code
> accordingly, see below. This change could mean some stability,
> tuning and lock time and/or noice improvement for those of you
> who have got working cards. Please try it out!

On my working card tuning is good with and without that patch. But maybe it
helps people living in areas with low signal quality. Here (Berlin) we don't
have any channel above 59, so I couldn't test if higher charge pump power
gives a better reception of this channels.

People who get better results with this patch should report it, then we could
add the changes to CVS.

Ragnar, could you please send me a copy of the Alps TDLB7 datasheet.

Thanks!

Juergen