[linux-dvb] EM8400

Hi Holger,

I am trying to use the Sigma Design's MPEG2 decoder instead of SAA7146 as
available with WinTV card since i already have the eval board from National
andtrying to attach the front end.I have some questions:

1)Sigma has given me a set of APIs to call some funtions related to
Transport stream demuxing but has not revelaed the sourceocde.I can see the
playing of some of TS clips but really cant make out where it is doing the
demuxing.Has anybody done the similiar work so that I can get the help?

2)Pl. correct me if I am wrong the video for linux two APIs gievn by
National Semiconductor does the Transport Stream demultiplexing.Pl. see the
extract.and passes it to the MPEG2 decoder for further processing.

I am stuck at the point of demultiplexing the TS if somebody has done the
similiar work pl. help.

Regards,
Sheetal Pandey

is appreciated.