[linux-dvb] Hauppauge WinTV Nova-CI

Hello,

I'm trying to install my Hauppauge WinTV Nova-CI under my Debian system
(Kernel 2.4.20), because I had some problems under windows with the card.
Now I've got some problems (at least one).

In the installation it is written that I have to have the i2c and videodev
enabled (is it okay to only load the module and not to install it in the
kernel), but I can't find i2c, only i2c-old and i2c-parport, so I've loaded
the i2c-old module, is the okay?

My bigger problem is, that when I run make, gcc complies about: dvb.c:3504
unknown field 'busy' specified in initializer

I'm using version siemens_dvb-0.9.4...

Can you help me?

thanks a lot and greets Patrick