[linux-dvb] Hauppauge WinTV DVB-T

Hello,
I just bought the WinTV DVB-T card and would like, of course,
to use it. Can anyone advise as to what software I need to
have it run? There was a previous post to the effect that
siemens_dvb-0.9.4, which I was going to try first, was too old.
However, a firewall seems not to let me use CVS.

Is there a specific kernel version that should be running, at
least?

Of course, if the card won't work under Linux, please tell me
immediately (and I'll try to return it...)

Thank you,
Sakari Aaltonen