[linux-dvb] av7110 + lircd

Hi!

I have problems to get my new WinTV Nexus dvb-s card working with lircd.

I've done the following:
Latest CVS of the dvb driver.
	make insmod (in the driver section)
	rmmod dvb-ttpci
	cd av7110
	insmod dvb-ttpci.o av7110_ir_debug=1
	cd apps/av7110_loadkeys
	mknod /dev/input/event0 c 13 64
	./av7110_loadkeys hauppauge.rc5 > /proc/av7110_ir
	./evtest /dev/input/event0
After this I get keycodes in my syslog and from evtest  :)

I've configured and installed lirc-0.6.6 (settings TV Card -> Hauppauge
DVB-s card). If I am right I have to start lircd with -d
/dev/input/event0
This results in "lircd 0.6.6: lircd(hauppauge_dvb) ready" in my
lircd.log.

But if I start irw (or irrecord -d /dev/input/event0 foo)I get this
error:
	lircd 0.6.6: accepted new client on /dev/lircd
	lircd 0.6.6: could not get hardware features
	lircd 0.6.6: this device driver does not support the new LIRC
interface
	lircd 0.6.6: make sure you use a current version of the driver
	lircd 0.6.6: caught signal

I've done a "modprobe lirc_dev".

I'm stuck an would appreciate any help. What is missing here?

With the old driver (kernel-modules lirc_dvb and lirc_dev) everything
worked fine. I know that I could use the ir-plugin for vdr, but I want
to use my IR for some other things than just vdr, so I need a working
lircd.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings
Christian