[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-C driver (Re: More thoughts on coldbootdriver crash)

Hello Josce,

Event though I'm not convinced of zigzagger doing good on the dvb-c
(for me, it has mostly been like someone else described, that it
startet to zig-zag for a while, to get back to the starting
frequency), what you describe sounds more like the firmware bug on
CI-CAM (do you have a CI installed?). I get exactly this your
behavior, and when this happens, I can normally zap to a FTA channel.

 - Micael