[linux-dvb] Re: Driver crash (ARM Crash)

Huh ,

cannot anyone give me a hint whats going on ????????????
- are these <buffer empty> logs harmful ???
- what is the meaning of the irq oopses of the driver ???
- -what "kind of crash" do I have ?  is it my hardware mix or is it a
real driver problem ?
- i think even if the IO or the Systemspeed of my box is to slow the
driver shouldnt crash that way , shouldnt it ?

thanks for your help

tim