[linux-dvb] Re: loosing data with Freeze command

Marlec Olivier wrote:
Hi,
I am using a DVB-S board version 2.1 with DVB driver version 0.9.4. I don't
get data flow by PCI bus (so I'm not using the host DRAM) but directly by
the common interface connector. When I call the driver DVB Freeze command
then the Continue command, I lose about 1 second of video on display.
Do you know why, and how to avoid this ?
Please use a recent driver from CVS before reporting bugs and problems.

Check it out as described on http://www.linuxtv.org/cvs/

Module DVB/ ist the current DVB driver, dvb-kernel/ the experimental tree for 2.5 kernels.

Holger