[linux-dvb] Re: Invalid pointer in tuxplayer

Nicolas Baradakis wrote:
I found a bug in the file tuxplayer.cc lines 367 and 387.
After the call to gtk_widget_destroy() the pointer `name' is not valid
anymore.   If  this worked  on  the  development  plateform it's  pure
fortune, and on my side I get random characters in the status bar.
See the patch in attachement.
The tuxzap package in the LinuxTV CVS is unmaintained right now. Marcus, the author of tuxzap is continuing development in the metzlerbros CVS. We did not decided yet what to do with tuxzap and the mpegtools.

When nobody takes over maintenance of those projects we may remove them from our CVS and add a link to the metzlerbros home page instead.

Any suggestions?

In the meantime I'll just apply your patch.

Holger