[linux-dvb] Nova-T from dabs.com (on it's own)

After much trail an error I have the card working.

I will be writing a set by set howto shortly, but this is how i watch stuff locally to the pc with the card

I think have a little script that reads these 3 variables required for a given station from a text file (see below) as executes the required command line

The scan_uk-t.sh script from the scripts directory in the dvbtune package runs and creates an xml config file but xml2vdr runs sucessfully but with no output or error messages so i guessed apid's and vpid's by running ts2ps 0 0 (0 auto detects) repeatadly noteing down each value into the text file used by my script

The result is that i get a reasonable reception. I'm not sure how much the remaining problems are my tv arial that is about to be replaced and how much is my method.

--

Will Tatam
Email / JID will@netmindz.net