[linux-dvb] Re: Second language problem

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
Antonino Sergi wrote:

I can't hear anything from second language pids.
I configured vdr with two audio pids as described in docs, bu the second
audio channel is mute; I verified pids by windows software (that make me
hear second language).
AFAIK it could be a CA problem (multiple language channels I tried are
encrypted), but I can't verify this because I don't know a FTA multiple
language channel.

I tried also to define a channel with only the second language and tune
it firstly (after loading driver), because I heard about "driver aging"
about this topic.

I'm using old 0.9.4 driver, rev2.2 full card, CAM aston rev 1.05

You may want to join in the testing of the new CAM support in VDR version 1.1.21.
See my postings form yesterday in the VDR mailing list, plus today's fixes.

Klaus
Hello Klauss,

I have done a very short test yesterday. VDR did recognized my ASTON CAM once, but never had any video.After that I had to restart dvd driver.

My setup is : 1 Rev 1.3 Card 1 ASTON CAM rev 1.5 and Canal+ SECA2 Card.

I will try to enable debug this week end and do more testing.

Regards,
Patrick.