[linux-dvb] Re: Second language problem

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 11:36, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> > I'm using old 0.9.4 driver, rev2.2 full card, CAM aston rev 1.05
>
> You may want to join in the testing of the new CAM support in VDR version 1.1.21.
> See my postings form yesterday in the VDR mailing list, plus today's fixes.
>
> Klaus

Actually I'd like to join but I have troubles switching to NEWSTRUCT
driver: it loads correctly, it even detects my ASTON CAM 1.05
(reinserting it in the slot after loading the driver), but I do not
succeed to tune it. I think I need some time.

Now I have an urgent problem. I need to record a 2 language + subtitles
program from an encrypted channel.

Can anybody help me to do this before tomorrow at 20.00, even by
recording separated streams.
If anyone could send me a recipe, a working source tree tarball with
some instructions I'd be very happy.

My environment is:
Nexus-s Rev2.2
CI Rev1.6
CAM Aston 1.05
RedHat8 2.4.18

Thanks in advance

PS: My current setup does not have the problem Klaus mentioned about
switching among encrypted channels after replaying.

--
                                    Antonino Sergi

La strenua predilezione umana per l'irrilevante e' il peggior
      nemico della nostra specie!

The tireless human fondness for unremarkable things is the
      worst enemy of our species!

                                    Antonino Sergi