[linux-dvb] Re: Second language problem

Well...
I tryed to use new driver/VDR as Klaus suggested, but CAM does not
answer, it is not detected and I do not see any channel, even FTA.
I guess that NEWSTRUCT drivers (ci_ll or not) does not tune my card; is
it possible?

Thanks

--
                                    Antonino Sergi

La strenua predilezione umana per l'irrilevante e' il peggior
      nemico della nostra specie!

The tireless human fondness for unremarkable things is the
      worst enemy of our species!

                                    Antonino Sergi