[linux-dvb] Re: frequency bending on DVB-T cards

> Seriously though, I would run with "tune and be damned"... do you have 2
> cards? Just wondered if you'd done any tests re: signal strength if the two
> are tuned to the same freq.

I disabled frequency bending my my driver temporarily, and setup
videolan for the three cards and started streaming a stream from each
card from the same MUX. Video was perfect.

I also tested using "dvbtune -m"... I tried tuning them all to MUX1..
there were some small differences in the Verror, but you get that
anyway, depending on which muxes you use, how many receivers are sharing
the signal etc...

Verror was always very low.. usually about 200-300, and BER was always
0.

--
Andrew de Quincey <adq_dvb@lidskialf.net>