[linux-dvb] Re: frequency bending on DVB-T cards

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 03:26:40PM +0000, Andrew de Quincey wrote:

> I also tested using "dvbtune -m"... I tried tuning them all to MUX1..
> there were some small differences in the Verror, but you get that
> anyway, depending on which muxes you use, how many receivers are sharing
> the signal etc...

Perhaps the freq. bending is a peculiarly DVB-S phenomena? Or perhaps
it's related more to problems in a multi-output LNB than any problem
with the tuner at the other end of the coax?

Who knows, but it seems clear freq. bending is unnecessary for the
Nova-T at least.

Cheers,
Gavin.