[linux-dvb] Re: How to use NTSC with 2.5, CVS and xawtv?

Hello Gregoire,

I just wanted to play a DVD (NTSC) and it appears I can't change anymore
to NTSC?

Any idea on what I should do?
Of course NTSC support is still in the saa7146 driver, but it's not enabled in the av7110 driver, because I cannot test any of the settings.

So I just waited for someone to complain, who can actually test this stuff. ;-)

Ok, I added NTSC support to the av7110 driver again, you can select between PAL/NTSC in "xawtv" now.

Thank you very much,
	Grégoire
CU
Michael.