[linux-dvb] Re: Frontend of new NOVA not yet supported

Markus Lauer wrote:

Holger Waechtler wrote:

As soon somebody who owns this card made the required modifications to the driver?

Can you please tell me something more about your card? What's the name of the frontend, what PLL/Synthesizer is used? Maybe you'll have to open the silver metal box in order to find this out. Be careful when you do so...

Holger

OK. My card:
(can't imagine how much descritive stuff you find on one card! :) )

Outside the metal-box:
TT 2002-9

--------------------
SAA 7146A H
CF 3453.00
ktD0144V3
-------------------

-------------------
LNBP16SP
399780235
MAL
-------------------

----------------
78M05
RJ226
------------------

Inside the metal-box:
-------------------------
STV0299B
G205369-X
G222W0220
MALTA
------------------------

-----------------------
TDA8060TS
MK1225 04
MPQ233 2
----------------------

-------------
A5059
44511
2132

sticker on the metal-box:

SU1278/SH
3112 297 12871
238 HJ11 GC00046

I hope, that I don't forgot a chip or an inscription.
No, that's fine. Basically your card should be supported when Peter Schildmann's patches are applied correctly. I'm not able to verify and test if I applied them correctly to CVS since I don't have such a card.

Peter, could you please verify that the a driver built fresh from the CVS source works flawlessly for your card?

Holger