[linux-dvb] LNB and dish question

Hi,

does anyone have any experience with "wide" LNBs?
They are supposed to be able to tune a range of 3 degrees of latitude,
and I'd like to read opinions by users who have them.

Are they reliable or there's the chance to lose part of the signals of
both satellites?

The  second question is:
is it possible to install two LNBs on the same dish pointing to two
satellites 3 degrees far?
Some of the resellers I spoke to told me that the dish (usually
shaped for 6 degrees) isn't curve enough, others that the LNBs would
collide.

Any experience?

Thanks,

		Nico