[linux-dvb] Re: scan/dump utility

Steffen Barszus wrote:
Hi!

I'm interested in viewing that in all these streams are from the sattelite (How the EPG comes from Sat etc.). Is there a tool with that I can easy dump any streams ? I tried dvbsak, but it seems with that I can only get video/audio, if at all.
you can modify szap/czap/tzap so that they open additional filters for SI data, teletext, whatever... and pass the data to the dvr device as it is done for audio and video streams.

Don't know if there is any ready-to-use tool doing this out there.

Holger