[linux-dvb] LNB and dish question

sabbi writes:

 > Hi,
 >
 > does anyone have any experience with "wide" LNBs?
 > They are supposed to be able to tune a range of 3 degrees of latitude,
 > and I'd like to read opinions by users who have them.
 >
 > Are they reliable or there's the chance to lose part of the signals of
 > both satellites?
 >
 > The  second question is:
 > is it possible to install two LNBs on the same dish pointing to two
 > satellites 3 degrees far?

How about 10? http://www.tele-satellite.com/TSI/01/11/wavefrontier/

The dish is great, we cover sats from Thor at 1 deg west to Astra
2a/b/c at 28 deg east. It comes with holders for 4 or 5 LNBs, but you
can add more. There is also a smaller version.

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |