[linux-dvb] Re: Frontend of new NOVA not yet supported

> Here is a patch for the stv0299 driver that works for
> the low band only. The 22KHz generation doesn't work, the
> FE_SET_TONE ioctl of the driver is never called.
> There is also a small i2c problem: When I load the modules
> for the first time I get an address error and the
> frontend is not detected, after reloading the dvb-ttpci-budget
> module works.

Have you tried changing the order you load the modules?

I've just discovered if I load dvb-ttpci-budget THEN grundig_29504-401,
it works fine... however it I reverse the order, I get the symptoms you
and I described.

Is this a known limitation of the system or a bug? If the latter I'll
spend some time trying to fix it.

--
Andrew de Quincey <adq_dvb@lidskialf.net>