[linux-dvb] Re: No suitable software for budget-cards?

sabbi wrote:

search the in mplayer-dev-eng mailing-list archive of october 2002

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Markus Lauer wrote:

Ok. There's no search engine, but I'm a human search engine. Finally I've found it, saved it to dvbpatch15.diff and called "patch < dvbpatch15.diff".
There are many linebreak errors and the patch is very long.

Would be so kind and send a recent version again?
Maybe directly to me as gzipped file...

Markus.