[linux-dvb] DVB-s IR on /dev/input/event1 with VDR

Hello!

I am using the Hauppauge Nexus DVB-s Sat-Card and its IR receiver. To
watch TV I am using xawtv and VDR. Now I want to set up the IR receiver
to control the VDR OSD interface.

I already set up the remoute control by using the av7100_ir interface,
so I have a device (/dev/input/event1 [event0 is my USB mouse]) that
receives signals.

Now I just want to connect the event device to the VDR, but I don't know
how this works. Do I need to use lirc, too, because VDR seems to accept
only the keyboard and lirc as input devices (ok, RCU too)?

Here is another Problem but I don't have googled around to inform myself
about that problem: If I watch TV in fullscreen there are interferences
in the picture, it reminds me somehow of interlacing like shown in this
animated image:

<http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_7_4/images/dvd-benchmark-part-5-tfe-interlaced.gif>

Is there any possibility of fix this behaviour?

Thanks in advance!

--
Simon Fuhrmann | NightSlayer@gmx.de | http://www.dismember.de
All people talk about the real life, but where can i download it?