[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-s IR on /dev/input/event1 with VDR

Hello!

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 06:12:04PM +0100, Oliver Endriss wrote:
> No, the current release of lirc does not support /dev/input/eventX.
>
> Use the remote control plugin for vdr, e.g.
> ./vdr -P"remote -i /dev/input/event1"

Ok, thanks. It works. I realized that the Hauppauge remote control has
to few buttons (as mentioned in other postings), I hope that I can use
my universal remote control with the Hauppauge IR receiver, can I?

Regards,

--
Simon Fuhrmann | NightSlayer@gmx.de | http://www.dismember.de
All people talk about the real life, but where can i download it?