[linux-dvb] Re: Error-Report on Siemens DVB-C

Hi Holger,

lucky me to control the list at linuxtv.org! your mail was not in my mailbox
for some reason? but anyway:

I looked at the card and found (as described at
http://home.t-online.de/home/gunther.mayer/bttv/bttv-gallery.html

I marked them with +

+ saa7146ah,
+ TMX320av7111gfn,
+ cy7c024av,
+ ves1820,
+ tda9819,

atmel 24c16
-> couldn't see this one, but I was a bit afraid while trying to open the
silver box (Philips) I only opened it half the way could'nt see any chips and
folded it back to the original position. Will use more force to open it if
necessary.

outside the box it had a sticker with
+ CD1516/IH
	3112	297		12461
	0041	SV20	000000

pcb: BS 03601172 DVB
-> couldn't find this one either, maybe it's inside the box.

If Information about the atmel and pcb is crucial

two different chips I found:

hynix  HY57V161610D
0141A 			TC-8

google found http://support.levi.cz/faq_detail.php?id=277
maybe ram??

and

0050			3-1
MT	4LCIM16E5
TG				-5Z

searching groups.google.com for mt chips found
http://www.micron.com/mti/msp/html/sdramds.html
if this is correct it would be ram too?

bye
LothaR