[linux-dvb] Re: make insmod does not work:-(

Lefteris Xanthoudakis wrote:
Thank's Holger,

I've used the latest CVS driver and works ok with linux-2.4.20. I've noticed the dvb.o module does not exist anymore (it appears in 0.9.4 though). I have also noticed a dvb-ttpci module.
Trying to setup a dvb network device I successully did so with DVB_network_activator but have trouble tuning the card with dvbtune. Here's the output

[root@uranus dvbtune]# ./dvbtune -f 11282000 -p h -s 27500 -n 3010
FD 9: SEC DEVICE (warning) : No such device
You should use a recent dvbtune version from the dvbtools CVS on sourceforge.

Holger