[linux-dvb] Re: Patch: fidbirq() with recovery after lost intr

> excellent!  didn't mean to offend and i should have looked before
> jumping in.

All right, IMHO it's good that somebody concious
for the cleanness of the code is looking at the things.

Most of all we need stability in the drivers and the
constructive criticism with precisely pointing the
the issue should be applied to clean up every concept.

I can highly recommend to try the new code, it works
better than ever. Just to fix that stv0299 thing and
budget-related stuff will be clean and stable.