[linux-dvb] Analog output alias spurs on FSC DVB-C card

Hi,

I have a strange problem with my Siemens DVB-C v1.5 card. The quality of the audio is degraded by a strange frequency
folding problem. I have recorded the output from the DVB-C card with my soundcard and plotted the frequency spectrum. And to
my surprise the spectrum was folded around 8kHz. The received MPEG stream has a sampling frequency of 48kHz so there really shouldn't
be any folding around 8kHz. The MPEG stream sounds ok so there is no problem with the received data.

Maybe the DAC is broken by I really cannot figure out what would cause this problem.

Does anyone here got simlair audio quality problems with this kind of DVB card?

I haven't been able to check if the original Windows driver has the same problem because I'm using Windows XP. Later driver from TT and Hauppage does so anyway.

Regards

Henrik Johansson