[linux-dvb] Re: I found a driver for TechniSat SkyStar 2 - can it be used with linuxtv?

Sorry I messed up something. This is wrong:

> Look here if you want to connect your TV on the VGA port:
> http://www2.arnes.si/~mthale1/rgb.html
> http://www2.arnes.si/~mthale1

This is a description to connect an Euro-AV connector to the internal
connector of older DVB-S premium revisions (the expensive ones with MPEG
decoder chip). Newer revisions donīt have this useful connector any longer
:-(

Here are the correct links:

The instructions to build a VGA-2-Euro-AV- / VGA-2-Scart-Interface can be
found here:
http://www.sput.nl/hardware/tv-x.html (the easy version, should be
preferred, IMHO)

Or here (much more and unneccessarily complicated, I think):
http://www.hut.fi/Misc/Electronics/circuits/vga2tv/circuit.html