[linux-dvb] Re: TechnoTrend DVB-C & ABIT BP6 mainboard problems

Hello!

> I went through a bit more experimentation with my ABit BP6 dual
> Celeron and TechnoTrend DVB-C card last night. As mentioned earlier, I
> get bad distortions every couple of seconds in the decoded mpeg
> picture, both on TV and using TuxView, while a D-Box attached to the
>[...]
> Driver version used is 0.9.4, using VDR 1.0.4 compiled on a Linux
> Mandrake Box (8.2) using gcc 2.96 I believe.
> esp. if you have managed to use a DVB card on this motherboard.

Using the DVB-C card version 2.1 on this board with 2 400Mhz Celerons, with RU
BIOS by Roby (http://www.bp6.com/bios.php) RedHat 8.0 kernel 2.4.18 using the
HEAD drivers 20021101 (the only ones that works) and VDR 1.1.21.

I don't know if your problem could be the VTT fluctuation problem
(http://www.bp6.com/Q6fix.php)?

BC
--
Crie o seu email gratuito no mail.pt