[linux-dvb] ip sat with leaf

It looks like I will be getting a satellite in order to do oneway
satellite internet. I currently use bering (leaf.sf.net) an enbeded
linux firewall appliace. I would like to continue using this. As I
looked around at the various sat cards pentamedia, telemann, b2c2 it
became clear this was not to be harder then I had thought since all
of these seem to have different issues that are going to make it hard to
intregrate into a floppy or 2 small footprint envirment (16-32 megs).
Not only are there kernel version issues but there are also shared
library issues. Bering stay small but limiting shared libraries.

All this brings me to two questions.
1. What card due you suggest that is cheapish and avialble in the US and
well as in other parts of the world?

2. Have anyone done something like this?

thanks
Paonia