[linux-dvb] Re: Premium DVB-S full TS possible?

Hi Michael,

At 22:08 29/01/2003 +1030, Michael Portmann wrote:

>   Looking on the list, there seems to be some discussion about a hardware
>modification to allow a premium DVB-S card (ie, Siemens, TT, etc) to offer
>the complete TS.
>
>   am I getting confused here?
>   or is it possible, if so where do I find out the details of this mod?

I did this hardware & software mods some months ago and a description of
its is on <http://80.32.210.242/rdeza/Ttf_tsc1.zip>; the system works, but
with the standard drivers there are serious stability problems.

Currently I can't work on it and also there are isues that must be
corrected in the firmware, but you can find many messages and patches from
Emard, which is actively working to improve the drivers stabiliy ATM.

Best regards:
--
Roberto Deza Asensio
Universidad de Navarra