[linux-dvb] Re: Premium DVB-S full TS possible?

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 11:27:54PM +1030, Michael Portmann wrote:
> At 10:40 PM 29/01/2003 +0100, you wrote:
> >Yes, you can build the modification using Roberto's original
> >PCL files or my postscript version (attached and recommended).
>
>   Thanks for the reply..  Please excuse my ignorance, but the .ps file you
> attached looks like an array of circuit boards. Where do I find out about
> what to do with them?!  what do they do, where do they fit?!
>
>   I can't find anything to do with Roberto's original files..

Print Robeto's PCL files on PCL capable printer or view it
in PCL viewer and you will see that it's similar to my postcript
PCB layouts.

That's the board you have to make first, then cut it and
precisely finish to fit for soldering onto DVB-S.

(Of course for one DVB-S, you need only one of them, discard
the rest of array :).

Printout will be the mirror image of the PCB viewed from copper
side, that way is suitable for amateur photo process on
universal photosensitive boards.

Best regards, Emard