[linux-dvb] Re: patch for dvb_net.c (x Marcus)

Hi,

I have tested DVB-ip more that a year ago with the original drivers (siemens_dvb-0.9.4.tar.gz), and I had experimented much packet loss (5-10% loss) using Eutelsat's open-sky client. Do you know about this problem ? Then I tried with some Pentamedia cards, and it worked really great.

Today, I'll be trying again with dvbnet (with emard's help), a Nexus-s card and the latest CVS. Have you experimented packet loss ? Would it be some kind of kernel limitation problem I had before ? I now have Redhat 7.3 running a 2.4.18-3 kernel.

Could you tell me more about this ? Thank you.

Regards,

--
Alexandre CONRAD
Research & Development