[linux-dvb] PAT/PMT decoding

Andy Coates writes:
 > Hello,
 >
 > I'm going insane trying to find documentation on the PAT/PMT data
 > structures (similar to the SI information for descriptors found in ETSI
 > EN 300 468).
 >
 > Does anyone on here know which documents I should be looking at?
 >
 > Thanks,
 > Andy.

AFAIK there are references to documents describing PAT/PMT in the ETSI
documents. Like ISO/IEC 13818-1 which can be bought from ISO. You
might also find some draft documents with a google search. There is
some information in the book "Digital Television" by H. Benoit and you
can find a graphical representation in our talk given at
linux-kongress
(http://www.linux-kongress.org/2002/papers/lk2002-metzler.html).

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |