[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-kernel stv0299b / alps_bsrv2 SEC_VOLTAGE_OFF

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 11:13:20AM +0000, Matt Davis wrote:
> I am submitting this patch because we find it benificial in some environments.
> It explicitely turns off the LNB voltage for the stv0299 and alps_bsrv2
> frontends.  There are a couple of advantages to this feature.  It allows the
> connection of multiple cards to one LNB without frying cards (if you don't
> have a switch).  It also allows you to turn off the receiver card without

Can I then use the two cards at the same time, for example receive two
different frequencies of two different providers at the same time from
one antenna and LNB? I understand that of course the polarization and
22 kHz would need to be the same.

--
___ ICQ: 4004001 ___/___ tel.: +48608233394 ___/  mailto:miernik@ctnet.pl