[linux-dvb] Re: New DVB driver release 1.0.0-pre1

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:41:21 +0100, Johannes Stezenbach
<js@convergence.de> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 09:43:04PM +0100, Emil Naepflein wrote:
> > Did you have a look at the traces I posted some days ago regarding the
> > GPIO0 oops?
>
> Yes, briefly. But I don't have the time now to analyze this
> in full detail.

This weekend I will try to make a fix for this by delaying the gpioirq()
processing until the debiirq() has been processed. But as I don't have
an interface specification it's more like experimenting. :-(

Maybe you can give me at least a hint whether this sequence of
interrupts is expected from the hardware and the driver does have to be
able to handle this. Or if the card shouldn't mix gpio and debi
interrupts.

Thanks,

Emil