[linux-dvb] Re: grr.. Any DVB-T adaptors which work reliably?

Hello Tomas,

--On den 1 juli 2003 20:47 +0200 Tomas Sävenstedt <tomas@ladata.se> wrote:

I have the same card as you have but now it works OK.
When I used the offical pre2 driver I had disturbances in both sound
and picture but now when I:m using the .25 driver with your nice plugin
for undertext all distubances are gone.
What .25 driver do you mean? I am using the latest CVS DVB driver,
and still have those walking lines. I'm glad you like the plugin!

Now to my question: As you pointed out many cannels in Sweden are
coded.
VDR works OK for the free SVT channels but I can´t get it work for the
other coded channels.
My ViaAccess card reader is recognized by VDR and I can open the card
under Setup in VDR. But no decoding.
As you probably know, Klaus has been working hard to improve the
CAM support in VDR the last three months or so. I don't know of
any reason why it shouldn't work for you, but I think there still
are certain versions of the CAM slot card that may have problems.
I'd recommend checking what has been said on this list lately
and see if you can find anything that applies to your setup.

/ragge