[linux-dvb] Transport streams and contained PIDs on DVB-T

Hi all,
I've successfully got the new Nova-T card working, and am now happily playing
around with tzap, ts2ps etc. Many thanks to Robert, Andrew et al. for
the tda10045 drivers.

Now, I had this idea that if you had access to a transport stream direct from
the card, you'd be able to get all the program streams encoded on the same MUX,
but playing around with the tools, this isn't the case. Is this because of the
way that the tuner/decoder works? I'm not hugely familiar with COFDM and the
whole DVB-T encoding process.

Any enlightenment people can shed would be great.

Nick

--
Nick Ludlam - nick@recoil.org