[linux-dvb] Problems with DVB-S TT Rev 2.1

Hello,

I bought a DVB-S Rev 2.1 (from ebay, so only the board). Now I have the
problem, that it is neither usable from Linux nor from Windows XP. When
trying to load the DVB drivers in Linux I get the following error messages:
dvb-ttpci.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg

lspci -vn shows:
00:05.0 Class 0480: 1131:7146 (rev 01)
        Memory at e2000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]

lspci:
00:05.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)

What looks strange to me is the fact, the the first command doesn't
return any information on subsystem!?!

I have set the variable saa7146_debug = 3 in saa7146_core.c

The only kernel messages I receive are:
Linux video capture interface: v1.00
saa7146_init_module

Is the card broken or are there any other possible reasons for this?

Thanx for your help.

Joachim

--
Joachim Herb