[linux-dvb] Removing PCI-latency settings from CVS

Hi,

obviously nobody is responsible for the functions setting the
PCI-latency to 64 in DVB-driver (maybe that functions just dropped in
while flying from venus to mars ... ;o) ).

As I'm not aware of any SAA7146-based PCI-card with 66 MHz
PCI-frequency, I vote for removing that functions.

As I currently do not have a machine for testing available, maybe
someone having CVS-access can do this before reaching 1.0.0-final as a
latency of 64 causes heavy artefacts.

--
Rene Bartsch
Faculties MNI