[linux-dvb] Nova-T and 2.6.0-test2

The only way I've been able to get my Nova-T to "work" over the past two
days of trying has been to use the 2.6.0-test2 kernel and the modules
that come with it. Trying the CVS with a 2.4 kernel doesn't seem to work
- it doesn't produce a budget driver which appears to be what I need.

I now don't know where to go next. dvbtune seems to want to use the
standalone driver distribution. And I don't know what options to give
tzap.

What should I be doing?

--
Ed.

If you didn't get caught, did you really do it?