[linux-dvb] Nova-T and MSP430 IR

Hi

I have a recent Hauppauge Nova-T PCI card. It has a remote control which
is managed by an MSP 430 IC. The frontend is TDA1004x.

Here is the relevant section from lspci -v

00:08.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
	Subsystem: Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH: Unknown device 1011
	Memory at dfffee00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]

Under Linux 2.4, with the MSP430 IR module (patch) from Helius, I can
get the remote to work if I hack the msp430_ir_attach code to work even
if the card type is not DVB_CARD_TT_BUDGET_CI.  (My card is reported
as DVB_CARD_TT_BUDGET).

However, under the 2.6.0-test2 I am not able to get the remote to work. I
am not sure of which bit of the module to modify in order to activate
the MSP 430 IR code.

Any hints would be much appreciated.

Thanks

John