[linux-dvb] Re: Help for PMT needed

Hi,

I have a Nova-S card and I'm testing the full TS dump (dvbstream -o 8192) of Rai (HotBird,
freq 11766 / pol V / s.r. 27500).

I checked my code, and I'm sure that I'm not overwriting the PUSI field,
so this is still a mistery to me.

Other software such as decode_pmt from libdvbpsi can successfully
reconstruct the PMT, but it's a bit hard to understand how it works,
because it uses a lot of callbacks, something that I find very
counter-intuitive and hard to follow.

Since decode_pmt is working on the same sample where my demuxer fails,
I guess my problem isn't related to DMX_SET_FILTER, but on
my understanding of the PMT structure alone.

I'd be very grateful if you could check that the PMTs in that stream are
effectively showing that "feature".

Thanks very much for your help,
		Nico