[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-C QAM128 errors and signal strength

Still slightly offtopic, but I'll give it a try. Would you happen to
know if this card:

http://www.usa-x.org/1shop/product_info.php?products_id=44&language=en

has the same tuner part as your techotrend card? The website says that
its got 'PHILIPS SAA 7146AH' and 'PHILIPS Vista VES1820-N70851.N1'
chipsets. Sounds like a good purchace if it has the same tuner as yours
and a bad one if it's not supported by linux-dvb ;)

TIA

Juhis